Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The inflatable business grows up

I'm rounding on 30. Pretty quick, I might add. I was thinking about hosting my 30th at Pump It Up, an indoor inflatable playground. Who cares about age appropriate milestones? Let's get smashed and behave like children! Where's my goodie bag...?

Turns out, this "Pump It Up" thing is pretty pricey. So I looked into renting an inflatable water slide to stick in my yard. Also pricey, but not as bad as the indoor option. Here's the prob: the weight limits on these things are 400lbs or less. So, really you can't get more than 3 grown-ups on an inflatable doo-hickey at once. Since I'm planning to invite everyone I know, that's totally not gonna fly.

So, the fine folks at "The Inflatable Pub Company" have come up with the most adult solution to my problem: this magnificent inflatable pub. Fake fireplace and all!

NO DARTS!






No comments:

Post a Comment