Monday, October 4, 2010

Ever wonder what your pets do when you're not home?

Personally, I don't want to know.

But our friends at Mattel seem to think it's important for your dog to "Tweet." A special collar and a Twitter account for your pet (Christ, everyone has them these days) are all that's required to see your dog's activities and emotions printed online.

Here's how I imagine my dog's Twitter feed would look:
8:00am - sleeping in the bed
10:30am - drinking from the toilet
10:45am - bored, going back to sleep
Noon - waking up to chew my ass
12:15pm - sleeping on the sofa
2:30pm - wandering around, sniffing stuff
2:45pm - barking at leaves blowing across the front porch
4:00pm - napping, tired from barking
5:00pm - barking at people coming home from work
5:30pm - eating
6:30pm - napping, tired from eating
8:30pm - barking at more leaves blowing across the porch
8:15pm - chewing something I shouldn't (and my ass again)
8:30pm - napping
10:00pm - barking at dogs in the yard next door
10:30pm - sleeping, it's been a rough day


No comments:

Post a Comment