Monday, August 9, 2010

Someone suggested....

That I start a blog compiling all the weird bits of nonsense I find all over the Interwebs. Considering how frequently I bombard my friends with emails containing links to various things I discover while avoiding doing any kind of meaningful work, I thought it was a pretty good idea. I'm sure this someone is probably tired of me cluttering her work inbox with links to videos of cats falling off of things, and news stories with heavy doses of irony, so why not stick them all in one convenient location.

So lets start with this little gem from Pickle TV, a local cable access series by Memphis filmmaker/writer/actor/director John Pickle. While the video is amusing in itself, what's really hysterical are the comments. Who knew so many people were passionate enough about Christopher Walken to send grammatically iffy death threats to a stranger.

Check out the rest of Pickle TV too!

(There's some language...NSFW.)









No comments:

Post a Comment