Friday, August 20, 2010

It's a tough world we live in, equip yourself appropriately.

Crime's up, unemployment's up, cost of living is up, and justice is a pervert.

2 years ago, my house was broken into while I was at work. I STILL remember the feeling of absolute horror as I walked into my house and noticed the TV (a 42" LCD, I might add) was missing. I compulsively washed everything I owned because "they may have touched it." It was awful. I installed iron bars on every window, bought a cop car, upgraded my alarm, learned to use a shotgun.

What burned worse was a letter I got a year later from the State telling me that they found the guy that robbed my house. I searched his name on the local paper's website, and found he was in there TWICE before he robbed me. He was convicted and got 4 years, but I bet he'll serve 18 months, tops.

Sob story aside - now you can choose an accessory that says: "Is my wallet, or my pistol in here?" Not like a badass purse can really keep you from being robbed, but it appears to be at least big enough to hold a taser.




No comments:

Post a Comment