Friday, December 31, 2010

I don't get it. At all.

Twitter is like the hottest thing since sliced bread. Personally, I don't understand why people need/want to know what time I brushed my teeth, or ate lunch.

Honestly, aside from a useful marketing tool for independent Internet businesses, I really don't see the purpose of Twitter. Studio MacKenzie posts on Twitter periodically, and the site hits go up by at least 50%, but if I, personally, was Twittering, I can't imagine what good that would do for me.

But in this over-connected social experiment called "life between 20 and 30", Twitter appears to reign supreme. (Sadly spoken as a new iPhone user.)

So rather than drop antiquated Post-It notes on a co-woker's desk, drop a manual Tweet. Hopefully they have a sense of humor.


No comments:

Post a Comment