Saturday, May 28, 2011

How lazy can you possibly be?

Admittedly, I like canned foods. My favorite snack is Spaghetti-Os and Meatballs, straight from the can with a spoon. Yeah, I know it's lazy and childish, and I'm not sure where it came from, but it's really one of my favorites. Especially while drunk.

But if I had kids, I would make their lunches. No matter how early (ugh!) I had to get up to do so. My kids will eat something homemade, and possibly wholesome, every day. No Lunchables and Lean Cuisines for my pups, no sir!

So I can't understand what parent in their right mind would ever throw this in a brown bag and send junior on their way to school. Forget the derisive note in the lunchbox, just tell your kids that you hate them with their food. Gross. At least there's Laffy Taffy...?








No comments:

Post a Comment