Friday, June 24, 2011

A real, and honest bedtime story.

My brother is 10 years younger than me. When he was little, my parents were on the road a lot as consultants. So I've seen more Thomas the Tank Engine, and Barney than I can ever care to explain. I've played dinosaur related games, run aimlessly up and down hallways singing the "Wheels on the Bus" song, and endured just about every dress up scenario imaginable. And read countless bedtime stories.

My brother is 20 now, so it's hard to remember his favorite story, but I'm sure it was something I grew to hate via repetition. But, author Adam Mansbach has come up with the most honest bedtime story a parent can ever possibly tell their child. Whimsical and truthful, this tale can only be told by Samuel L. Jackson. From "Snakes on a Plane," to narrating kiddie books. Is there anything this guy can't do?





No comments:

Post a Comment